Monday, January 10, 2011

My Core Story

December 31 – Core Story What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?


Yes, I know I'm about two weeks late writing the last of the Reverb10 prompts. I've been mulling it over and debating with myself whether it should even be written at all. There's a fine line in blogging between being open and honest, and well, being too open and too honest.


What is my core story? I'm not going to tell you. It's mine. I expect openness and honesty from myself and to myself. 


What I will tell you is my core is strong. It gets challenged daily. It has been tested and stressed and challenged. Each time it has supported me and held me upright.


I've shared my core strength with very few people. That's been my choice and it's been a good one. You need to prove yourself to me before you get to experience what's inside me.


This blog, and even teaching yoga, are a way to share my core story with you in a small, controlled way. In a safe way. 


In a way that won't damage what's inside me. My core.



No comments:

Post a Comment