Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Late Night Time To Write


This is the best part of my day...

Late at night, long after I should be sleeping. The kids are asleep or at least quiet. The lights are off throughout the house and my never-ending to do list is put away for the day.

I'm propped up in my bed (horrible for my back I know), laptop stacked on a pillow on my lap, sometimes the TV is on for background noise.

The best part of my day is when I finally have time to sit and write.


This post is part of #AprilMoon15, a series of daily writing prompts found at Kat McNally Words To Soothe The Weary Soul.


2 comments:

  1. Writing is just as important as sleeping ;) . That's what I like to tell myself anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That magic hour when the house is quiet and you've done as much as you can and time is just for you. Love.

    ReplyDelete