Sunday, December 13, 2015

Transformation #Reverb15



You wake up and the light through the window seems different, the air carries a chill or maybe a hint of warmer days. 

What has changed? You? The world? 

It can be a change that happened this past year or one you're looking toward in the time ahead. It can be a broad sweep obvious to all or a more subtle shift that only you know about. 

Tell us about transformation. 

What has changed? My life.

In the span of just three years I've gone from married to a divorced single mom. Working full time to publishing a book.  My finances going from scary to we're going to make it back to scary again.

Who has changed? Me.

A few years ago I didn't think I could make it on my own. Now I know I can and I will. I still don't know how, but I do know I will.

What continues to change? Everything.

I've been walking around for a while now saying something is going to happen in 2016. I'm not sure if it's going to be the rock bottom financial I've feared, or (hopefully), an upward change putting me in a better position, not just financially, but emotionally and physically as well. 

If I've learned anything, it's that life changes in an instant. And even if I sense it is coming, I'm never really sure of what it will actually end up being. 


This post is part of #Reverb15, a series of daily writing prompts found at Kat McNally Words To Soothe The Weary Soul. 


No comments:

Post a Comment