Monday, January 23, 2017

Thank You Angry Man. You Have Proven My Point.

Yesterday, I wrote a quick blog post about an insulting meme that is circulating after the Women's March on Washington. I also copied the post to my personal Facebook page.

I wrote:

How to silence a woman
Call her a slut.

It didn't work, they still marched.

Call her stupid/immoral.

It didn't work, they still marched.

Now they are calling her fat.

Congratulations to all the women who marched ... the trifecta of keeping a woman silenced didn't silence you.

And then this morning I woke up to this:

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

(The anonymous poster left his website address here which I have removed)

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Well OK, Mr Anonymous poster, I guess that means we won't be dating anytime soon. What made you think I was even interested in dating you?

I laughed it off.

But then, I saw these that were also sent to me:





Seriously?

I write a blog post calling out men (and unfortunately some women as well) for trying to shut down a woman when she voices her opinion or marches for her rights.  The three tactics commonly used are to call a woman a slut, stupid/unstable and fat.

And the response I got was calling me a slut, stupid and fat.

Unbelievable.

I know not to let any of this get to me and to not take it personally. After all, Mr Anonymous doesn't even have the courage of his convictions to sign his name. I just find it mildly amusing, more than a little maddening and incredibly insane that men (and some women) think it's OK to talk to anyone this way.

This is not normal nor acceptable.

As for that last comment pictured above... I have no words. Only fear and sadness.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! OH HOW CUTE!! POOR WITTLE BABY IS UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING HER!!! BWAWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I have linked your post in my blog on a new article

    http://boycottbitches.com/hypocrite-american-woman-mentions-me-in-her-blog-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted this anonymous mans comments on yesterday's post. I am allowing them today to show the world how strong, outspoken women get attacked for having opinions.

    ReplyDelete